CARSOUND.COM Forum
Old 11-14-2004, 08:33 PM   #1
rayl

Recently completed installation of Crimestopper RS (with Crimestopper databus module and passlock module) on 2003 trailblazer EXT

The vehicle had OEM keyless entry with priority unlock feature but wiht the Crimestopper products its all lock/unlock

Does anyone else (DEI?) make a RS/door lock module that will let me retain the priority unlock feature?

[ November 14, 2004, 07:34 PM: Message edited by: rayl ]
rayl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 11:45 AM   #2
BCAUTOSOUND

trilogic gmdl1 or multidl module will retain priority unlock feature. Can get online at www.bypsskit.com
Old 11-16-2004, 11:02 PM   #3
Chris Luongo

What product are you using for the doorlocks?

On the Crimestopper unit, can you unlock the doors repeatedly (over and over again)? Hopefully so.

You want to get a doorlock module with only ONE unlock wire on it...... one pulse to this will do the driver's door; another pulse will do all the doors.......... just connect the Crimestopper's one unlock wire to that.
Chris Luongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 11:18 PM   #4
rayl

Using a Crimestopper GM-LKU-2 SUPER BUS MULTI-VEHICLE DOORLOCK INTERFACE for the doors.

The RS unit can be set to single or double pulse to the doorlick module. Its on single pulse but the priority unlock doesnt work (sometimes passenger door unlocks first?) Crimestopper suggested an RS-300 module but its not databus

I had originally tried the Trilogix GMDL-BP combo passlock/door module but it kept freezing and seems clear there was a compatibility problem with either the RS or the vehicle. I may try the Multidl module suggested above if necessary

Any ideas?
rayl is offline   Reply With Quote