Adecco Engineering and Technical, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of engineering and information technology professionals, has an immediate opening for a GPS Technician
on a temp to hire opportunity with a leading company in Baltimore, MD.
Work Schedule: Thursday - Monday 7:30-4:30
- MECP certification is mandatory.
In this position candidates will perform installations, de-installations, maintenance, and field modifications to ensure reliable performance of navigation equipment using the customer's approved methods and workmanship standards. Maintains customer relations on an operations level and provides technical assistance to rental car companies personnel and customers on product functionality. Position may require limited travel at some locations.
- High School graduate preferred
- Minimum of 1 year professional 12-volt installation experience or formal electronics training such as a certificate, degree and satisfactory combination of work experience and formal electronics training.
- MECP certification is mandatory
- Capable of individual quality decisions independent of direct supervision, setting proper task priorities, efficiently managing time and company resources.
- Good problem solving skills for on the spot resolution to customer concerns.
- Basic computer, customer service, problem solving and good communication skills required.
- Must possess a valid driverís license and be willing and able to work outdoors in all types of weather.
If you are interested in this opportunity or other opportunities available through Adecco Engineering and Technical, please apply online or email directly to Kenneth.Butterman@adeccona.com