CARSOUND.COM Forum
Old 04-13-2012, 06:38 PM   #1061
JBONDOx

definitely interesting and your work is great!

JBONDOx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 03:52 PM   #1062
koax

???
koax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 12:03 PM   #1063
GlasSman

Nice work Rob.

It's the only reason I came back to this place.

Update your build log over on DIYMA if you haven't already.

This place is DEAD!!!
Old 07-06-2012, 08:41 AM   #1064
*MustangGT/25YRS*

Cool *Good Morning*

hitts website is where the action is...I guess.People don't want to chime in/show any new builds/chat/etc.,as is the obvious.
Vasta//2
*Kicker~ZR/ZX/XS*
*To Our "Armed Forces"/May God Always Be With You/24~7*/*

*It's Nice To Be Important/But... It's *More Important* To Be Nice//*
A Quote from a Very Dear Friend/Former Boss:*Joseph Minieri*/R.I.P.
*I'll Always Remember You for Your:*Kindness/Help and a Great Family*.
*\\\\\\\\\\\\\\[*]//////////////*
*MustangGT/25YRS* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 09:51 PM   #1065
JBONDOx

Not necessarily, shops, owners, techs, reps and manufacturers are there which is fine, this forum died as many are there, then there is the consumers which go to DIY forums, or forums that are more woofer inspired vs quality sound.

Old 08-03-2012, 08:11 AM   #1066
ludobrev

Some news?
ludobrev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 07:49 PM   #1067
*MustangGT/25YRS*

Cool *=O[*/Okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBONDOx View Post
Not necessarily, shops, owners, techs, reps and manufacturers are there which is fine, this forum died as many are there, then there is the consumers which go to DIY forums, or forums that are more woofer inspired vs quality sound.
Evening James//
Well,At least they're [Techs/Reps/Etc.] are somewhere...I love Bass too,But,There has to be Sound Quality also in the Music,as you know,or it's an SPL thing.I'm still doing some work on the Stang,w/the Factory Black Interior/=O].Got some *Aluminum Engine Dress-Up Goodies* which will help in the Bling Dept. on the Low-Mileage Beast...lol.Then will come a New Paint Job.I'm thinking of *Metallic* mixed in w/the Factory Scarlett Red,than,depending on the $$$'s,getting,3-4/Coats of Clear/..I like the factory Scarlett Red paint,Jim.So,Do you think the addition of Metallic & possible 3-4/Coats of Clear would look nice? It did not come w/Clear Coat from Ford,which was sad/,especially being a 1989.I *may* [Would Like] to do the Engine Bay also,but that can be $$$$'s,as I'm sure you know.
Alright,I'm Sorry to get on the Roll 'bout me/.I Hope All's Well w/You/Your Family & Your Job/.Take Care and will look forward to the New Website.Have A Nice Evening,James.
Best Regards//
Raymond
*Kicker~ZR/ZX/XS*
*To Our "Armed Forces"/May God Always Be With You/24~7*/*

*It's Nice To Be Important/But... It's *More Important* To Be Nice//*
A Quote from a Very Dear Friend/Former Boss:*Joseph Minieri*/R.I.P.
*I'll Always Remember You for Your:*Kindness/Help and a Great Family*.
*\\\\\\\\\\\\\\[*]//////////////*
*MustangGT/25YRS* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 12:01 AM   #1068
JBONDOx

it depends Ray on the paint, I would look at what is in, lately I have been seeing a lot of AMG vehicles coming in with a matte finish, looks great in white and grey (s) also the black. too many variables, just comes down to how you envision it. Lotus has a velvet red that is black base with red metallic flakes and looks awesome.

all is well with the family thank you! website is a work in progress, and eventually i will have it up and running.. hope you and Pat are doing fine

Old 08-26-2012, 12:27 PM   #1069
Camp_Good

sweet install
Old 04-21-2013, 08:16 AM   #1070
robolop

Ok dude's, it's been a while since I posted something, but I've got some good news (well, for me that is)

When my mother past away last year, me and my wife left behind in a house that was waaaaaaaaaaaay too big for us. After some heavy negotiating, which meant not having any time left for the car our house is sold.
In other words, I can start packing but don't know where-to for the moment. We're looking for an apartment to rent in the meanwhile. I hope you will understand that in that case, the bimmer project will be on hold.
This will be a big disappointment for all my readers (3.400.000) but I also have some good news for you guys.
Once we moved out, I'm planning another big project.

The apartment I'm searching for is just something for certain amount of time. How long I'm not sure It could be 1 year, could be a bit longer. It's the intension to go back to a house of my own, with a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG garage off course.
Now, we know where we want to go, but it needs some time in other words, the house isn't free yet.
There is a garage present there, but only big enough to place 1 car and that's it. So I suggested my wife we go and live in the garage, and I'll use the rest of the house as "working place" for the car, but she wasn't too happy with that tsss, women, always the same!

So there needs to be a garage and working-place built on the site. Off course, I wouldn't be Robolop, if I didn't made any drawings and plans already. The final plans need to be improved by the county, but all those things will take a while.
I sat down and looked into my crystal ball, but it didn't answer me, so can't tell you guys how long it's going to take until I'm picking up the works on the bimmer again.
But once these things are arranged, we're back on track!

What I do know is that I'm really looking forward to the future.
About the works on my bimmer-project, I can't say when they'll start again. But, you know, that project is far from finished, maybe I'll keep on working on it forever .
The future says that I'll have a much nicer working place after all this where I can focus 100% on the car

When I was packing to move out, I found many things that I made for the bimmer, I took the time to look at it, and see if I did it correctly. I realized that in some things, I put an awfull lot of time, I've must have been crazy!
But it gives me a kick to get back on track again later, and put the bar maybe even higher?

Last edited by robolop : 04-21-2013 at 08:23 AM.
robolop is offline   Reply With Quote